Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Family Photos

The downstairs of our house has 2 bedrooms (one of which Leola is now occupying), a bathroom and a family room. For the last several years I have kept some framed photos of my brothers and their children on the shelves of a bookcase in the family room. I've found pleasure in seeing their faces smiling from the photos particularly since they all live on the east coast and I don't get to see them very often. I realized last night that I would have to put them somewhere else while Leola is living here. She has no idea who the people in those photos are. It just adds to her confusion. So I replaced them with pictures of Jon, me, the kids and a couple of pictures of her with the kids. I'll put my family pictures in my office, but it makes me a little sad to have to move them.

No comments:

Post a Comment