Tuesday, June 16, 2009

more family photos


Writing about moving the fam photos caused an unexplained feeling of longing for my brothers and their kids. Although I just saw some of them in March when I went to Savannah (see photo), I still miss them all a lot of the time. They are scattered throughout the southeast. David, single with no children, lives in Savannah. Brian, lives in Washington DC having recently relocated there after decades of living in West Palm Beach, Florida. His only child, Taylor, is in college at Stetson, near Daytona Beach. Patrick lives in Huntsville, Alabama with his 2nd wife and son Cole, who just finished 3rd grade. Patrick also has 2 children from his previous marriage. His daughter, Samantha, graduated from FSU a year ago, works and goes to grad school in Jacksonville, FL. Austin just graduated from high school and lives in West Palm Beach, FL with his mother until he starts college in Ft. Lauderdale. Facebook helps keep us all in touch and that has been great, especially keeping me connected to the young adult neices and nephew.

In March, Jon and I went to Savannah to visit David and get him set up with one of our old laptops. Samantha and Austin drove up to see us with their mother, Pam. It was so nice to connect and lots of fun to share pictures on Facebook. Yes, I guess I'm missing them and we are so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment