Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Red Box continued


Leola placed the red box on our dining room table so "I won't forget it when I leave tomorrow". Last night, before Jon got back, she was having some issue with her pantyhose. It seems they frequently fall down, she being so small and most of the hose being old. She stood up in the living room and took off her skirt (black wool - a sensible choice for a 92 degree day). She was wearing a slip which she hitched up and tugged at her stockings. I noticed once again that she was wearing panties on the outside of her pantyhose, but I soon realized she also had on a second pair of panties. This was news to her. I went back to my book not wanting any part of this display. Shortly later, I noticed she got up and deposited something into the red box. About 20 minutes later, she couldn't find her book, so I looked in the red box thinking that was what she had put in there. What I found were 2 pair of panties as well as her book and 3 magazines she's been reading, along with the old letters. When Whitney was here on Sunday, she said she found underwear of Leola's in a drawer in the guest room - a bra and panties. I wonder where else we'll be finding them? The question is - why?

No comments:

Post a Comment